1. We’re working on Fringe Season 2 now and it is still an awesome show.
2. I was quite surprised by the lack of interest in the Tarot Card Reading give-away I did last week. The upside is that all three commenters got a “reading” from me and John may have unintentionally convinced me that I am not cut out to read the cards. (In case you’re wondering, John is a pro and he allowed me to do a reading for him and then he provided some feedback for me regarding my skills.)
3. I took four kids (Bella, Callee and two friends) to the museum/zoo in our town today and I had great fun pretending to be a Mom with lots of kids. I was thinking how easy it was until I noted that “my kids” were all about the same age and really well-behaved!
4. I have got to remember to book babysitters a week or more in advance. I would just love to be at Zombie Zoobillee tonight!
5. Happy 1st Birthday Gavin and Brantley…can’t believe it’s been a year since Amy gave birth and left this earth….